The Finance Department is responsible for financial administration of the services that the qathet Regional District provides to its residents.
Finance activities include financial planning and reporting, banking, payroll management, accounts payable and receivable, and utility billing.
Use the icons below to learn more:
- Financial Plan: Gain insights into our financial strategies for each service.
- Financial Statements: Access our Audited Financial Statements and annual Statement of Financial Information.
- Property Taxes: Learn which services your taxes support, how to apply for your home owner grant, and where to pay your property taxes.
- Residential Tax Calculator: Estimate your 2023 residential property taxes and compare them to last year.
- Financial Assistance: Find out about the financial support programs available through the qathet Regional District.
- Utility Accounts: Get information about your utility service and how to pay your account balance.