We do not take reservations for single campsites. Our policy is first-come, first-served. Simply select a campsite and set up.
- Check-in and Check-out Time: 1:00pm
- Duration: Maximum stay is fourteen (14) consecutive nights.
- Locked Gate: For safety reasons, the park gate is locked in the evening and opened again early in the morning, thus restricting all vehicular traffic in and out of the park. In case of emergency, the caretaker is available to open the gate.
Full Rates between April 1 – October 15
Winter Rates between October 16 – April 1
- $25 per unit per night plus one (1) tent. A camping unit is defined as a trailer, truck and camper, or motorhome.
- Each additional unit is $25 per night. Each additional tent is $5 per night. All additional units or tents must fit within the same campsite and at the discretion of the caretakers.
- Winter Rates are $20 per unit per night ($18 for seniors) between October 16 – April 1. First additional tent free, and $5 for each additional tent with the condition it/they fit on the pad.
- You can reserve our two (2) group sites. To book a group campsite contact our park caretakers at 604-486-7228.
- Main Campground $200 per site per night for groups of up to ten (10) camper units; $15 per night for each additional camper unit
- Bella Maria Campground $140 per site per night for groups of up to seven (7) camper units; $15 per night for each additional camper unit
- Showers: $2
- Firewood: $6/level wagon load
Note: Taxes are included in all fees.
Controlled, well-behaved pets are welcome. Please do not leave your pet unattended. They must be kept on a leash and are not allowed in the concession area.