You can reserve our two group sites and one cabin up to a year in advance. To book a group campsite or the cabin during the camping season, contact our park caretaker at 604-483-1097. If you wish to pre-book a group site or the cabin during the “off season” please contact Operational Services at 604-487-1380.
We do not take reservations for single campsites. Our policy is first-come, first-served. Simply select a campsite and set up. Report to the Self-Registration and Payment Station and follow the directions on the sign to make your payment. We accept cash, cheque, Visa or Mastercard.
Campers that are leaving items at a campsite to reserve the spot must pay for the site at that time and display a valid registration slip on the site’s number post.
- Check-in and Check-out time: 1:00pm
- Duration: Maximum stay is 14 consecutive nights.
- Locked Gate: There is no vehicle access into or out of the park between 10:00pm and 6:00am. In case of emergency, the park caretaker is available to open the gate.
- Individual sites: $25 per unit per night. First additional tent free, and $5 for each additional tent with the condition it/they fit on the pad.
- Group sites: $200 per site per night for groups of up to 10 camper units; $15 per night for each additional camper unit.
- Cabin site: $50 per night
- Showers: $2
- Firewood: $6/level wagon load
- Note: Taxes are included in all fees.
Controlled, well-behaved pets are welcome. Please do not leave your pet unattended. They must be kept on a leash at all times and are not allowed on the beaches.