Application Forms

The Development Services Procedures Bylaw sets out procedures under which an owner of land may apply for an amendment to an official community plan or zoning bylaw or for a development permit.

(Click here for more information on the Riparian Area Protection Regulations (RAPR) and how to find a Qualified Environmental Professional)


Civic Address


Board of Variance

The Board of Variance Bylaw provides citizens with an avenue for appeal on the interpretation and strict application of certain zoning regulations under specific circumstances defined in the Local Government Act.


Cannabis Related Business Policy
With the legalization of recreational cannabis in Canada, qathet Regional District will be reviewing licence application referrals for cannabis related business. This policy establishes clear procedure and a consistent set of criteria to follow when responding to public inquiries and processing referrals for cannabis related business applications in qathet Regional District.